Saturday, October 16, 2010

The National - Im Afraid of Everyone

Only managed to see these guys once, despite being one of my favourite groups I could not enjoy them. Why? Well i saw them play at Sasquatch music festival with some friends, I was tripping serious balls and was having multiple heat strokes so I had this raging headache through out the entire set and had to pack it in early. Pretty much all of their songs are excellent, fake empire, england, and conversation 16 are some of my favourites.

25 comments:

  1. i always listen to the songs you get up. good source for stuff ive never heard (sometimes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful. Never heard of them indeed, but this is exactly what I needed to listen to right now. Sort of soothing and depress-ish at the same time... chills down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique, but not my cup of tea.
    Still I respect it :) I love originality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they're actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty mellow, a nice change from the shit I normally blast all day. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a pretty good time 8-D JK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good find. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great song for a band i've never heard of!

    ReplyDelete