Sunday, October 10, 2010

100 FOLLOWERS!! The XX - Do you Mind? - Fantasy

Now im pretty sure you have heard these guys, it seems like everyone has, since everything they made get remixed or raped/rapped over on hypem and whatnot. I have been following these guys for about a year now, way before everyone got into them and posted 'crystalized' on their walls with the caption 'HERP DERP HAVE U GUSYS HURD OF DIS COOL BAND I FIND CALLED XX DURRR?' and now thinks they are indie as fuck. Anyway, despite their slight popularity they're a very legit band- seen them twice now.



Also, thought id share this second song 'fantasy', probably one of the coolest songs to chill out whilst baked, crank the bass way the fuck up for this song and you'll understand. If you a fan of dubstep and are totally gay for bass let me know what you think, cheers.



I also want to thank everyone has who followed me, your pretty rad I guess.

37 comments:

  1. Gratz. You know how you can be rad too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz on 100 followers! u deserve it, great blog! keep it up man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some cool stuff man. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn good band, i'm happy for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know the xx XD sorry
    congratz btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I never heard XX before. I enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gratz. i cant wait till i get that many.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog! Gratz with 100 followers and god luck with another 100!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're right I haven't...until now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let you know, your blog is my favorite. Just looking at hipster cat and reading that phrase is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. grats! also, not only have i heard of the xx, but ive seen them live! so ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, you're officially too popular.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, you'll get up to 200 in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, I hope to reach that as time goes, maybe when my blogs better lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting, I didn't know that...

    GTL4life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe nice post keep e'm coming and check out mah reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. gratulations, now for the 200!

    ReplyDelete